Canada flea Markets
Make $$$ on EBay
How to Start A Gift Basket Business!
eBay Educational Product On The Market
Make a Fortune on EBay
|What to wear.
- Old clothes.
- Limited jewelry. Displays of wealth discourage
- A money belt or hip pack to keep keys and cash safe,
and a backpack to keep your hands free
What to bring.
How to deal.
- Tape measure
- Magnifying glass
- Illustrated guidebooks with manufacturer's marks and
- Lunch and snacks
- Cash (personal checks and credit cards are usually not
- The question, "Will you take $xx.xx for
this?" is acceptable at garage sales, but the amount must be reasonable.
- In all situations, simply ask the seller/dealer,
"Is this your best price?" Neither buyer nor seller should be
embarrassed, and 75 percent of the time you can, in fact, get a better deal.
- "Firm" means the dealer will not deal.
- Many purchases may bring a better price for everything.
Share This Page
Q's and A's
Flea Market Club
Buy - Swap - Sell